June 23, 2010

Very Excited....

Well....

Las Vegas was not at all what it was worked up to be. I have to admit a little disappointment but along the way I say a show friend that I seem to see at almost all of my shows... Sir Vaughan. He reminded me that he really liked my line and was looking for a wallet to buy. He wants something very artsy but with a male feel to it. This is what I have come up with so far...




...and my wheels are just a turning at all the possibilities with this design! It actually has me excited again... something so simple and small has lit a huge spark in me... thanks Sir Vaughan for being so very persistent!


NEW PIECES at http://www.marionrenee.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on this blog! Each one counts to me!!!

Powered By Blogger