March 5, 2010

My camera fell down and went boom.. :(!

Well during a fun wrestling match with my honey my wonderful and reliable camera fell down and went boom. Honestly it was a sad thing because we didn't realize it until it was time to take pics of a new bag (it's my preview of what's to come for this year).
I took a picture with my camera phone but there's no flash and a horrible reflective shine right on the front.

I am so very sad that I do not have a better picture to debut with. We are on our way to getting a new camera but there are so many choices, we are looking for the best one to suit our needs (it has to take clear shots and have lots of features).

My camera phone is not horrible but it leaves alot to be desired. Good bye dear sweet Olympus camera, you took great pictures and was so very easy to use.. you were just dropped one to many times. You will be missed... :(.

The bag is titled "Aqua Tribal Tattoo". Basically this is what a tattoo would look like in my tribe. There will be many more of this type design to come. This particular bag is mine but will be redone... of course each one is hand done so they are all one of a kind. I've got a bad smoked orange tribal tattoo clutch on it's way and a fierce bright yellow big bag on it's off my table. Hopefully I will have the new camera by the time they are done so I can share them with you. This bag will retail in the neighborhood of $120 to $400; depending on size and interior details that are needed. This bag has 8 pockets interior pockets and a large area. I am completely organized yet compact.

See my whole collection at http://www.marionrenee.com 
(This bag has not yet been posted to website)

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hate when that happens! I totally know what you mean, we just had our first "oops" dropped camera a couple weeks ago & now our battery latch won't close completely... arg... It is hard to find a camera when there are so many to choose from... I wish I could help but I'm clueless in that area! Happy Camera Searching! P.S. I love the tribal theme... that's just cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on this blog! Each one counts to me!!!

Powered By Blogger