July 13, 2010

....a new bag, a new dawn


As you can see.. I have been busy with a little yesterday... faith style. I have always wanted to be a graffiti artist but I didn't the guts to try with my limited skills. The last time I tag anything, I was in grade school and it was in bubble letters... ha! Recently I have been wanting to do something that has more meaning... to me at least. Yes, I am a Believer in the Way, the Truth and the Light... Jesus is my Lord and as passionate as I feel about Him and what He's done for me, I know there are so many others who feel the same way... so I created a line called: Give 'em a Reason!  a handbag line completely devoted to sharing the truth about God and a great conversation starter! Though it's in it's in beginning stages... I really feel as if I am on to something here.
Judge for yourself... I would love to hear what you think too!

New styles to come and I am working and improving on my skills daily. So be on the look out for new ... or should I say FRESH STYLES (lovin' the 80s for real!)






See my whole collection at http://www.marionrenee.com

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment on this blog! Each one counts to me!!!

Powered By Blogger