January 18, 2012

Tablets and cell phones...




I have been busy getting my line together for the " Big for me" Talmadge Art Show on Feb. 5, 2012 at NTC Promenade in Pt. Loma. I know that I have bitten off more then I can chew by adding all of these extras to my collection but I just have to do it! I feel like I'm tormented daily if I don't get a design idea out of me... it's really like labor. Well, should I say a TRUE labor of love.

Here's  little something that I will be showing at the show. I love mine so much and people have asked me for a couple years to do a little something for their toys... here you have it!  A 10.1 " tablet cover with matching smartphone cozy! It's just a taste of what's to come.









 http://www.marionrenee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on this blog! Each one counts to me!!!

Powered By Blogger