February 4, 2010

In Search of Models...

I just realized that I have been showing off my bags without showing off how great they look on. So here are some pictures from bags past to give you an idea of what one of my creations look like on...


My goal with any bag I make is to be sure that it fits the body well and has a wonderful flow of translatable artistic point of view that it stands out on it's own.
I am always on the search for models to help me display my art. I do trades for service and in some instances I have paid but the model has to be no nonsense, fearless type with a nothing to lose attitude to qualify for payment.
Hit me up if that describes you or you want to know more!

See my whole collection at http://www.marionrenee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on this blog! Each one counts to me!!!

Powered By Blogger