February 1, 2010

New Day... Inspired!

Well today was the 1st day of having some real help. I am so excited! Though it was a slow start, it still was a start and that's good enough for me. Martha will help me do the little things that can eat up so much of my time when I have so many BIG things to conquer just to get a bag complete. What a BLESSING!!! Praise the LORD from whom all blessings flow. Yes, I am inspired!
Also, today I finished a bag that took me 1 day to complete but has been sitting on my work bench for 3 weeks... I was having "Designer's Block" and couldn't see my way through. After finishing that bag, I feel like I can conquer my whole list of "THINGS TO DO". Yes, I am inspired! ( I will post it a little later on)
To top all of that off, my very talented and wonderful husband has figured out my website editor, mastered it and has a new website look on its way. Ya BABY! I love the look but more than that I love the functionality of it. Just click on a whatever product photo you want to see up close and it increases without leaving the page. Again, I am inspired! (You know I will post when it's up and ready to go... hehehe)

This has been a really good design day for me and I am happy. (Thank you God for all you do to continue to encourage me and keep me inspired.)

-Marion

Oh yeah, I got a cute Valentine's Red Button Necklace done last night.... I am still working on the photography part but I had to take a picture and show it off. 
It's listed on my etsy site, click Button Jewelry. This necklace has vintage glass buttons, mother of pearl, abalone, resin and glass beads to add a little flair!

See more of my collection at http://www.marionrenee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on this blog! Each one counts to me!!!

Powered By Blogger